£1,624.00 Ex. VAT
- Additional information
Comes Complete With 3m Earth Lead, MIG torch, gas regulator.
Comes with a 2 year warrenty, and a further 3 years once you register it free online.
The MIG 250 is an inverter power source that can provide MIG, MMA and gas less self- shielded welding welding options.
Its IGBT power device with unique control mode provides excellent reliability with a high duty cycle.
The system has a closed loop feedback control, constant voltage output, which allows it to operate with a wide tolerance to mains fluctuation, within ±15%.
It has continuously adjustable welding voltage and current,to provide excellent welding characteristics.
Adopting a unique welding dynamic characteristic control circuit in MIG, provides a stable arc, low spatter, excellent weld appearance and high welding efficiency.
By removing the ball at the end of the wire after welding, a high no-load voltage, and slow wire feed at the start presents exceptional arc starting.
The machine also has a very stable welding current in MMA, excellent arc ignition, and can be used with a wide variety of welding electrodes.
Its high inverter frequency greatly reduces the volume and weight of the welder and the great reduction in magnetic and resistance loss obviously enhances the welding efficiency and energy saving effect.
Switching frequency is beyond audio range, which almost eliminates noise pollution.
- Multi function inverter: MIG, MMA and gasless, Flux Cored, Lift Arc TIG
- Digital display
- High duty cycle
- Advanced control circuitry
- Suitable for 0.6 to 1.0mm wires
- Stable welding arc with minimal spatter
- Burn back control
- Spool gun interface
- Wire inching feature
- Includes MIG torch, gas regulator, work return lead & clamp
- Accommodates full size gas cylinder
- Optional accessory; spool gun (JSG-01)
- 5 year warranty
- Input Voltage AC: 230V – 50/60 Hz
- Input Power (kVA): 10.4
- Current Range (A): MMA- 10 – 250 MIG- 25-250
- Mig Voltage Range (V): 11-29
- No-Load Voltage (V): 54
- Duty Cycle: @ 40°C 250A @ 35%
- Wire Spool Size: ø 200/300mm
- Efficiency (%): 85
- Power Factor: 0.75
- Protection/Insulation Class: IP21S/F
- Dimensions (mm): 880 x 296 x 616
- Weight (Kg): 47