£1,518.13 Ex. VAT
- Additional information
- Supply Voltage 230V 1~, 32A
- Max Severance cut capacity 31mm steel
- Clean quality cut up to 22mm steel
- Pierce capacity 14mm
- Max cutting power output 7.7KW
- Min generator size for 3/4 power 6KVA
- Recommended Generator power 8KVA
- Air pressure & flow rate 65-70 psi 3.5CFM
- Duty cycle at half power & below 100% continuous
- Duty cycle at full power 40%
Superior cut quality with really clean stright edges on all materials from the thinnest sheet right up to max capacity.
Cuts clean or dirty & rusty material just as well, steel, galv steel, stainless steel, hardox, aluminium, brass, copper etc
Thermal gouging function allows the operator to gouge away material efficiently, ideal for removing welds, fastenings, edge plates brackets etc
Thermal arc heating function allows the operator to apply direct thermal arc heating similar to using gas bottles but using only air & electric!
Energy efficient design 90%+ efficiency means you get more cutting power for the lowest input power.
Class leading air consumption, as much as 50% lower than competition means only a small compressor needed & the lowest possible fumes.
Bullet proof design means this machine will be unaffected by varying input power or unstable generator.
20 foot torch for cutting, & thermal heating/gouging, uses long life low cost consumables.
Built in air filter to help trap moisture & particles with regulator & pressure gauge to allow easy setting of air.
NON HF design means these are safe for use on vehicles & around IT based equipment.
This machine can be used on lower input supplies with reduced cutting capacity, 16A to 60% cut power, 13A plug to around 50% cut power.
Built to last in Great Britain! to BS EN60974-1, BS EN60974-10, RoHS, weee & CE marked!
Circle cutting kit with 3 centre attachments to allow accurate cutting of round holes from 100mm to 1300mm. Longer cutting torches available.
Every Oxford welding machine is offered with the following guarantees:
- 2 year warranty all items
- 5 year main transformer warranty (the heart of the machine)
- 20 year minimum guarantee of spares availability
PLEASE NOTE: AROUND 30 working DAYS + DELIVERY AS THESE MACHINES ARE BUILT TO ORDER. PLEASE CALL US AS WE MAY HAVE SOME IN STOCK THAT CAN BE SHIPPED NEXT DAY.