£1,708.33 Ex. VAT
- Additional information
Plasma – 2023 model updates to meet GOV & EU ECODESIGN regulations.
All new models finish LE (low energy), they are more efficient than earlier versions but still the same great performance!
If you want a quality plasma cutter thats still working well in 20+ years then you need to have a look at our machines.
Our Oxford CUTMAKER models utilise our highly acclaimed Oxford Hybrid technology which combines older transformer technology with the best parts of inverter technology. This gives you the very highest cutting performance possible for the lowest input power. The benefits are real, look at our performance specs & you will notice our machines cut more & do more than all other machines on the market today. And importantly because these machines have a copper transformer & are not an inverter you dont need to be concerned about reliability or lifespan. All inverter based machines can suffer from reliability issues, the low cost imports often fail in a few months, even the quality EU or US made inverters do not have a long life & repair bills can be so excessive that the machine has to be scrapped.
Our hybrid chopper design is totally unique, internal contruction is simple with only one PCB fitted, they are not affected by damp or harsh conditions such as dusty dirty workshops, knocks & drops, unstable input voltages cause no harm, even 75% over voltage for a few seconds can be tolerated.
Rugged, reliable machines with the best cutting performance possible from an air plasma cutter! Satisfaction guaranteed!
Main features all models;
- Superior cut quality with really clean stright edges on all materials from the thinnest sheet right up to max capacity.
- Cuts clean or dirty & rusty material just as well, steel, galv steel, stainless steel, hardox, aluminium, brass, copper etc
- Thermal gouging function allows the operator to gouge away material efficiently, ideal for removing welds, fastenings, edge plates brackets etc
- Thermal arc heating function allows the operator to apply direct thermal arc heating similar to using gas bottles but using only air & electric!
- Metal marking function for both hand & cutting tables, mark your logo, fold points, date codes etc.
- 1001 & 1303 models can also be used with Nitrogen instead of air to give best results on stainless steels.
- 1001 & 1303 models include a digital ammeter to display exact ouput power.
- 351, 551 & 701/3 models now include an accurate dial to show power setting in amps.
- Energy efficient design 90%+ efficiency means you get more cutting power for the lowest input power.
- Class leading air consumption, as much as 50% lower than competition means only a small compressor needed & the lowest possible fumes.
- Bullet proof design means this machine will be unaffected by varying input power or unstable generator.
- All models use 6M torches with long life low cost consumables.
- Now rated to IP23S protection so can be used in your workshop or even outside in light rain.
- Built in air filter to help trap moisture & particles with regulator & pressure gauge to allow easy setting of air.
- NON HF design means these are safe for use on vehicles & around IT based equipment.
- Easy fit CNC interface kit now available, upgrade for cutting table use etc.
- All CUTMAKERS are composed of over 95% metal with minimal plastics, built tough & kinder to environment.
- Built in Great Britain! Built to last! To BS EN60974-1, BS EN60974-10, BS EN60974-7, RoHS, weee & CE marked.
CUTMAKER 551LE 230V single phase
CUTMAKER 551LE Dual Dual voltage 230/400V
|Max Severance cut capacity
|Clean quality cut up to
|Max cutting power output
|Max cut speed 6mm steel
|Max cut speed 10mm steel
|Max cut speed 15mm steel
|Max cut speed 20mm steel
|Max cut speed 25mm steel
|Min generator size for 3/4 power
|Recommended Generator power
|Air pressure & flow rate
|65-70 psi 3.5CFM
|Duty cycle at half power & below
|Duty cycle at full power
|Machine size (case size)
|250mm x 420mm x 500mm