From £5.42 Ex. VAT
- Additional information
Aluminium Welding Low Temp Durafix Easyweld Rods + Brush
COMPLETE WITH INFORMATION SHEET AND MICRO WIRE BRUSH
We are supplying a superb packet Aluminium Easyweld rods which are used for the process of Welding that eliminates the need for expensive TIG machines
Durafix aluminium welding rods are used to repair Aluminium, Al-alloys, Zinc, Pot metals, Die-cast and Kirksite dies. In fact you can use it on almost any non-ferrous metal, except stainless steel. You can use Durafix on dissimiliar metals (copper to aluminium) and even galvanized steel.
This revolutionary product designed specifically for aluminium welding, uses no flux, making it easy to use and environmentally safe. A low working temperature of 732 F (392 C).
Durafix is the easiest method of welding aluminium and is ideal for use on all types of repairs. Large or small the rod can help you make a professional, inexpensive and durable weld.
The Advantages of Durafix!
- There is no need for expensive equipment.
- No need for years of welding experience.
- It’s convenient and can be used by both novice and professional alike.
- Welds are clean and free from slag, and stronger than the parent metal.
- You can now repair aluminium, previously too difficult or uneconomic.
- Durafix can be applied with any handheld torch – Oxyacetylene, Mapp, Map/Pro or Propane.
- Durafix works on most aluminium, zinc, copper, brass, pot-metal and die-cast aluminium.
Available in 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10, 20, 50, 60 and 100 Packet sizes
**larger quantities are available, please call us for a personalised quote**
10 RODS OR LESS WILL BE SNAPPED TO BE ABLE TO SHIP
1 Rod, 2 Rods, 3 Rods, 4 Rods, 5 Rods, 10 Rods, 20 Rods, 50 Rods, 60 Rods + 2 S/S Brushes, 100 Rods + 3 S/S Brushes